Position will provide assessment and therapy services to patients with mental health and substance use problems at community health clinics of Harris County Hospital District.Job Duties
- Provide Assessment for behavioral health problems for patients referred by health care providers at community clinics: elective appointments or walk-ins of patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Develop treatment plans for patients to address their mental health and substance use problems.
- Provide therapeutic interventions of individual, group and family therapy for mental health and substance use problems.
- Liaison with physicians, nurses, and psychiatry staff regarding patient care and treatment.
- Complete required documentation and statistical reporting in a timely manner.
- Provide curbside consultations to the primary care team.
- Accommodate walk-in patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Attend center staff meetings as required.
- Attend CBHP faculty meetings.
- Attend training classes or orientations as required by HCHD or the college.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology.
- No experience required.
- Current LCSW, LPC or LMFT or completing professional licensure requirements.
- Additional LCDC.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website