The Coordinator, Program Management position requires an experienced, resourceful and self-motivated individual who can operate with autonomy while using critical thinking skills to problem solve, multi-task and prioritize tasks, The candidate should demonstrate attention to detail, should possess excellent communication skills, and should be able to edit and draft materials. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office and will require learning new programs as needed.Job Duties
- Coordinate the LEAH administrative activities and works closely with LEAH faculty and the Budget Coordinator.
- Provides administrative support to the PD, Budget Coordinator, and LEAH faculty.
- Coordinates activities involved in data collection and entry.
- Keeps minutes of all LEAH faculty meetings.
- Serves as liaison with outside collaborators.
- Helps complete the annual report.
- Coordinates the LEAH academic activities by maintaining a thorough working knowledge of curricula, practices and procedures as well as assisting LEAH trainees with logistic issues encountered in the curriculum.
- Schedule and maintain clinical rotations for all LEAH trainees, Visiting faculty, and seminars
- Serves as the primary point of contact for GME office regarding fellowships.
- Coordinate LEAH lecture schedule, lecture set up and evaluations with the resident curriculum coordinator.
- Updates interview templates; schedules coordination; and provides recruitment/ERAS set up.
- Coordinates onboarding for new trainees.
- Manages verification of training and coordination of LEAH trainee evaluations from interdisciplinary faculty.
- Ensures compliance with departmental, institutional, ABP, AAMC and ACGME policies and procedures.
- Monitors affiliation agreements, assists with fellow requests as needed.
- Assists LEAH fellows and trainees in obtaining their stipends and assists with tuition payments and travel.
- Maintains fellow files.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; a relevant bachelor's degree may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Five years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Specialized training in Business/Education Administration or related field and knowledge of ERAS, ACGME and APB.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website