Company: Baylor College of Medicine
Location: Houston, TX
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Government, Nonprofit, Education
Data Warehouse Analyst designs, develops, deploys data warehousing, OLAP, and data mining solutions.Job Duties
- Gathers business requirements for assessing information needs to utilize any products out of a datawarehouse/datamart.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data marts.
- Troubleshoots and tunes existing data warehouse applications.
- Conducts research into new data warehouse applications and determines viability for adoption; assists in development of standards.
- Evaluates existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse.
- Incorporates existing subject areas into an enterprise model.
- Creates new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website