Perform a variety of duties in patrolling and securing assigned areas of Baylor.Job Duties
- Patrols Baylor facilities.
- Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls.
- Checks parking areas and curbside for illegal parking and tickets cars as necessary.
- Checks doors and locks to ensure area is secure.
- Escorts Baylor Staff, Faculty, Students, and others as necessary.
- Investigates incidents and activities.
- Fingerprints Baylor employees in high security areas.
- Checks and inspects elevators.
- Observes and warns violators of infractions of Baylor rules and regulations.
- Regulates pedestrian and vehicular traffic; operates motor vehicles as required to insure uninterrupted flow of traffic.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and additional specialized training in law enforcement.
- No experience required.
- Certification as a Certified Law Enforcement Officer by the State of Texas. Certified as having completed Police Academy training.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website