Responsible for coordinating communications for Psychiatry, which includes internal/external communications, web updates, marketing, and publications in partnership with the Office of Communications and Community Outreach.
This is a part-time benefits eligible position for 20 hours per week.Job Duties
- Develops and manages departmental content for the internet and intranet sites
- Manages department and affiliate website content
- Responsible for department social media accounts
- Handles internal and external department communications; sends information from the department to the Office of Communications and Community Outreach for various College internal communications.
- Serves as primary liaison between department and the Office of Communications and Community Outreach in all communications matters. (ex. Communications, Web, Marketing, Publications)
- Works with the College's Marketing Team on advertising opportunities and patient-facing web content.
- Provides departmental reports to leadership as needed.
- Manages departmental projects and serves as liaison with Graphics Communications on design projects and publications.
- Works jointly with Office of Communications and Community Outreach on specific communications projects.
- Coordinates marketing, outreach, and alumni events for the department.
- Works with departmental administrative team to maintain departmental website data.
Required: High School diploma or GED.
Required: Six years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website