Focuses on customer service and greets visitors and staff at designated entrances to insure safe, secure, and proper entry into BCM. Performs a variety of duties in patrolling and securing assigned areas of Baylor.Job Duties
- Checks ID of individuals entering Baylor facilities to insure authorized entry.
- Verifies intent of those requesting entry to prevent unauthorized access.
- Issues temporary ID to visitors and directs them to proper destination.
- Enforce Baylor policies within their area.
- Assists VIP's as appropriate.
- Escorts Baylor Staff, Faculty, Students, and others as necessary.
- Patrols Baylor facilities.
- Checks doors and locks to ensure area is secure.
- Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls.
- High school diploma or GED.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website