Summary Job Purpose
Postdoctoral Associates are trainees working in an apprenticeship mode in preparation for a career as a scientific professionalJob Duties
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- May establish new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- May be responsible for laboratory operations.
- May supervise research staff.
Education: Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
Experience: None required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website