The Anderson lab studies animal models of epilepsy and is looking for a highly motivated and hard-working individual to join the team.Job Purpose
Performs responsible research work of a complex nature that requires establishing test methods and procedures as well as planning, completing, and occasionally supervising limited research projects in accordance with general plans approved by the supervisor.Job Duties
- Orders and maintains laboratory supplies and equipment
- Maintains animal colonies, genotyping, PCR
- Performs basic immunostaining and other histological staining/western/blotting
- EEG analysis
- Run behavioral experiments
- Drug administration to animals
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data
- Documents results of experiments
- Assists PI and postdocs in related projects
- Required: Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field.
- Required: Three years of relevant experience.
- None required.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Prior experience with animals and basic molecular techniques
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website