This position is at TCH Feigin Tower.Job Purpose
Performs quality control testing. Assists Analyst, Quality Assurance (Research), Senior in maintenance of the quality assurance/quality control program. Assists the development of procedures including validating and training in these procedures. Assists in training sessions related to the needs of the program.Job Duties
- Perform quality control testing; establishes and performs patient monitoring testing as designated by protocols to determine safety; establishes, performs, and interprets other quality control testing related to activities of program.
- Assist in maintenance of quality assurance/quality control program; performs equipment qualification and validation; ensures that preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment are established and maintained; performs process validation related to all procedures in the program; performs internal quality audits.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures; develops standard operating procedures for all activities within the program; ensures that these procedures meet or exceed all relevant state and federal requirements for handling of biological and cellular components and products; updates procedures according to changes in clinical or laboratory practice or regulations.
- Assist in training sessions related to the needs of the program.
Minimum Qualifications Education:
- Required: Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- None required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website