Reporting to the Vice President and Ventures Officer, this positions serves as the business lead for the newly created BCM Ventures unit.Job Duties
- Manage BCM Ventures' budget.
- Track BCM investment in BCM Ventures' activities.
- Work closely with mission leadership to develop cost models for BCM Ventures' activities.
- Develop pro formas to track impact to BCM of BCM Ventures' activities.
- Work with mission business leads and department administrators on funds flow for BCM Ventures' activity.
Four years of relevant experience
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website