We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an Executive Assistant role to support the Chair of Molecular and Cellular Biology at Baylor College of Medicine. The successful candidate must have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, along with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and events. We are looking for an individual who is motivated to go above and beyond, to extend the highest level of service possible. The selected candidate with be business savvy and the ability to persuade people on behalf of the Chair they support and represent. The Executive Assistant is a forward thinker and highly proactive in order to stay a step ahead by anticipating needs and requirements before asked. The selected candidate will be articulate in written and verbal communucation.Job Duties
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendars - serves as the Scheduler, prepares external/internal correspondence, telephone and visitor screening, assists in preparation of presentation materials, and maintenance/filing of documents, both electronically and hard copy.
- Organizes and executes complex travel itineraries, both domestic and international; has knowledge of world time zones, is available outside normal business hours during international trips.
- Coordinates special events and meetings, both on and offsite, leads preparation of meeting logistics, including booking, and completing venue arrangements. This will require also managing and scheduling conference rooms for various meetings.
- Must be high energy with a drive for excellence, demonstrated the ability to assess and prioritize large volumes of information.
- May coordinate special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, dissemination of information and any other special tasks as assigned.
- Handle and route confidential and non-routine documents and information.
- Handles matters proactively and expeditiously and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
- Assists with correspondence and communication that comes into the Chairman's office, apprises executive on nature/priority of each item, and coordinates responses.
- Researches, prepares and finalizes expense reimbursements on a monthly basis in expense tracking application.
- Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Required: Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website