We are seeking a motivated Epic trainer who will work with the training director, training analysts, subject matter experts and application team members to develop, deliver, and optimize the Epic training program. The trainer will specialize in applications (primarily Resolute, Cadence and Prelude) and take the lead in the development and maintenance of training materials and the implementation of the training for those applications. The trainer will work both remotely and on-site as they gather requirements for updating/developing documentation and providing end user training. Additional duties include updating the training environment, reviewing and updating course material, handling customer support requests and maintaining the EPIC training schedule in the LMS.
This position requires someone who has training/experience actually training system applications. Epic experience will be one of the primary experiences needed to fill this position. Being Certified in Epic Resolute, Cadence or Prelude is preferred.
This position is required to work onsite when training.Job Duties
- Deliver in-person and remote training to end users and the duties related to that task, including planning, coordinating, facilitating, and evaluating in-person classroom or 1:1 training related to the Epic applications assigned.
- Develop full suite of materials for classroom training (includes manuals, quick reference guides, user logins, exercises, assessments, etc.).
- Foster strong relationships between the staff, subject matter experts, trainers, and the Epic team. The associate will deliver the training to end users, making them a critical component to developing strong relationships across groups.
- Work with Epic analysts and subject matter experts in the upkeep and development of materials.
- Create training sessions, track and update attendance, assigns courses to learners, runs reports and other actions within the SuccessFactors LMS.
- Conduct training needs assessments.
- Build, test, and maintain the Epic training environment focusing on assigned module(s) including workflow testing, MST system configuration and build, patient build, and MST troubleshooting.
- Handle customer support requests on rotating schedule (access request, access issues, training requests, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Epic training experience.
- Epic certified, proficient or credentialed.
- Knowledge of and experience with adult learning techniques.
- Proven skill in oral presentation and facilitation.
- Demonstrated skill in human relations and written, verbal, and electronic communication.
- Healthcare or higher education experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website