Job ID R5542 Full / Part Time:Full time
Full / Part Time:Full time
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family.
- Triages and coordinates patient care
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient's rights, values and belief systems.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment.
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in outpatient setting or specialty, such as pulmonary medicine or critical care preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Location - 3300 main Street
- Full Time Monday - Friday
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website