Job ID 86908 Full / Part Time:Part time
Under the direction of the Principal Investigator and the Director of Medical Management and Quality, this position will assist in an assessment of the outcomes associated with integrated care models currently in place or in development at Baystate Health, including the ED, community primary care and the health centers.Job Responsiblities:
1) Work with Medical Management and Quality to identify, collect and analyze data associated with outcome assessment for integrated care in ED and primary care sites.
2) Develop familiarity and facility with CIS, Outlook, Excel, and other IT applications necessary to perform data collection and analysis.
3) Collect data and develop tools to assess frequency and severity of mental health problems identified in primary care settings through integrated practices of screening and assessment.
4) Collect data and develop tools to assess access to care for patients identified with mental health needs.
5) Collect data and develop tools to assess reduction in emergency room visits and inpatient admissions secondary to integrated behavioral health services.
6) Collect data and develop tools to assess improved performance on physical health measures secondary to integrated behavioral health services.
7) Collect data and develop tools to assess improvements in health risk behaviors secondary to integrated behavioral health services.
8) Other duties as assigned.Required Work Experience:
1) None requiredPreferred Work Experience:
1) Experience with research in academic or work settingSkills and Compentencies:
1) Basic computer skills and knowledge of Excel; strong organizational skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to drive to different practice sites as needed; knowledge of medical terminology and medical practice; ability to work effectively as part of a team; ability to work effectively under deadline
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website