Job ID R240 Full / Part Time:Part time
What You Will Do:
- Works with patient and family centered care teams to insure all business functions related to processing patient information, managing documentation and organizing patient medical record
- File appropriate patient reports and other information for their records
- Facilitates communication among staff, relaying messages/information
- Facilitates bed management and patient throughput on unit. Handles non-clinical admission for patients admitted directly to unit
- Acts as receptionist for visitors to unit
- Orients patients and families to the unit, answering routine questions
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred.
- Previous clerical and customer service.
- Computer literate, good interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills with proficient math aptitude.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- OAS Gold Training, Conflict Resolution Training, Delegation Training, Team Training
- Computer testing will be required for typing, alpha numeric and numeric data entry
Operations Associate I will have no acute care experience
Operations Associate II must have at least one year of acute care experience or one year of experience in specialty specific setting
Operations Associate III must have at least three years of acute care experience with at least one year as Level II OA at BMC. Meets all Level I and II requirements and skills.
What You Need To Know:
- Unit: Neuro Intermediate Unit
- Day Shift
- Every other weekend and holiday commitment required
GED or HiSET (Required)
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website