Baystate Health, western Massachusetts' premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate, is seeking an Acute care Physician Assistant to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Join our high-quality program where we perform the full spectrum of arterial and vein surgery including, complex open, endovascular and hybrid aortic surgery in our well-established vein practice. We also provide dialysis work and have a growing multi-disciplinary and collaborative limb preservation program.
- We are a high-volume contemporary vascular surgery practice, one of the busiest in New England, and the only major academic medical center and level 1 trauma center for western Massachusetts serving 4 counties and almost 1 million patients.
- Our PAs provide inpatient coverage caring for both chronic and emergent conditions. Responsibilities include H&Ps, daily progress notes and consults. Collaborate closely with attendings and residents. No OR responsibilities.
- Schedule is 7 12-hour shifts in a 2 week period, including 1:5 weekends. No call.
- Excellent training available for those with an inpatient background. Our PAs enjoy significant independence once fully trained.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: Board certification as an Acute Care Physician Assistant. 3+ years inpatient PA experience required. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning is essential.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.All correspondence can be directed to:
Carmen Sanderson, Recruiter at Baystate Health
Phone 413-794-2346 Email Carmen.Sanderson@baystatehealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts' premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School – Bay...
Apply on company website