Job ID R4149 Full / Part Time:Full time
Full / Part Time:Full time
Springfield 6400 – Medical/Surgical Unit – Registered Nurse
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts's premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Springfield 6400 is a dedicated, growing team, with an engaged Manager, committed to the professional growth and development of her team, and dedicated to patient experience. Providing care for a broad adult patient population with 28 beds, 12 semi- private room and 4 private rooms. This unit offers participation in nurse driven change projects, great nursing ratios, and optimal support staff.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs on campus! Reimbursement for ANCC certification.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, Springfield 6400 will work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS, SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU opportunities, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- Unit: Springfield 6400
- Night Shift
- Every other weekend and holiday commitment required
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website