Job ID R6005 Full / Part Time:Part time
Full / Part Time:Part time
Thank you for replying to this position. Please note the following details: Department: Rehab services
Location: Bernie Ave
Hours: per diem
Please include a resume with your applicationSummary:
This description covers the essential functions of the position. Responsible primarily for facilitating patient care within the rehabilitation services by assisting therapists with basic patient care skills, and providing miscellaneous support activities support activities to the Rehabilitation Care operations.
1) Assists in the delivery of therapy services under direction of Rehab Department staff.
2) Assists in maintaining department in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion.
3) Monitors patient's condition during treatment.
4) Complies with department operational procedures, including equipment usage, time-off requests and confidentiality.
5) Receives and screens all patients, callers and visitors, responds to inquiries.
6) Logs, processes and reconciles all therapists' charges.
7) Maintains outpatient appointment schedules
8) Recommends changes in office procedures to improve efficiency, productivity and /or cost effectiveness
9) Performs other tasks as delegated.
10) Incumbent will embrace the BH Operating Principles and demonstrate the BH Service StandardsRequired Work Experience:
1) NonePreferred Work Experience:
1) None ListedSkills and Competencies:
1) None Listed
Education:GED or HiSET (Required)
Competencies:Collaboration, Courage, Ownership, Service focus, Values Differences
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website