Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton
If you are a Parts Management professional who wants to get your career in gear, come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation. Lithia embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
As the Parts Manager you will be responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department by utilizing proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staffing efficiencies, pricing strategies, merchandising and marketing. The Parts Manager is also responsible for managing department staff.
- Administer and maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the manufacturer.
- Utilize available pricing parameters and strategies to generate sufficient profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Ensure inventory is appropriate to meet customer demand while controlling obsolete and excess inventory.
- Ensure full compliance with manufacturer parts and warranty policies, procedures and rules.
- Develop an effective team through training and performance standards.
- Two years of automotive parts experience is required
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to engage and motivate the team to achieve key goals
- Skilled in various computer programs. Microsoft Office Suite and ADP is a plus
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Apply on company website