Bed Bath & Beyond has embarked on an unprecedented transformation, as the company seeks to re-establish its authority in the home space through a more customer focused, omnichannel retail operation, a redefined product assortment, and a more
convenient and inspirational shopping experience.
A critical component to this transformation is data – particularly what data and how it is consumed by the business to make better decisions. The company is seeking a highly motivated, skilled Senior Developer/Developer who can be part of this foundational data and analytics transformation.
As a member of the corporate Analytics team, the BI Developer will be responsible for creating, enhancing and owning reports, dashboards and data tools in Microstrategy, Tableau, Excel and/or other platforms. They will partner with multiple business units as well as data architects - in a fast-paced, flexible, team-driven environment. Collaboration, communication and other interpersonal skills are important. Lastly, the ideal candidate needs to employ a positive, open-minded mindset.
- Ability to translate business requirements into meaningful and actionable reports and dashboards
- 2-8 years in Retail or similar industry preferred
- 2-8 years in Reporting, Analyst and/or Developer function preferred
- 2-8 of years experience in report and dashboard development in Microstrategy and/or Tableau
- Strong Excel proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Access /VBA and SQL Server Integration Services a plus
- Educational degree in Business, Mathematics, Analytics and/or Computer Science preferred.
- An understanding of underlying SQL and data architecture
- Ability to collaborate and partner with database team members to optimize report performance
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, “can-do”, customer-oriented attitude
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website