We are a BED BATH & BEYOND owned company!
Our Mission: To surprise, inspire and delight you at every turn.
Helping celebrate every season, every occasion in every home is part of our DNA. That's why our team of celebrators and co-conspirators are constantly sourcing fun, fresh product.
Helping celebrate every season, every occasion in every home is part of our DNA. That's why our team of celebrators and co-conspirators are constantly sourcing fun, fresh and unique products at a thrilling value. It's no secret, we're excited by everything life has to offer, and believe in celebrating moments both big and small.
Getting here couldn't be easier! Our warehouse is located in Burlington, NJ just a 12 minute walk from the Florence stop off the River Line station and a 2 minute drive off of Route 130!
Founded in 1970 as a holiday gift shop on Cape Cod and acquired by Bed Bath & Beyond in 2003, Christmas Tree Shops andThat! is the year-round shopping destination with the funny name, surprising selection and serious bargains.
Every trip to Christmas Tree Shops andThat! is an adventure. Our huge assortment of unique, exclusive and branded merchandise changes constantly, so you never know what you'll find. And our prices…well, our bargains have been known to render our customers speechless. Come to one of our more than 70 locations in 21 states to discover just how much you love a bargain.
The Imports Clerk's starting pay rate is $15.25/hour (includes the shift differential). Days of work is Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 12:30am.
- Communicate discovered issues (i.e. product, inventory, system, pallet RTC) promptly to Supervisor/Manager; resolve identified issues and problems swiftly as possible.
- Visually inspect inbound trailers for correct carrier and load placement.
- Visually inspect product at the Inbound doors for correct diverts from sorter.
- Prepare inbound wave paperwork for consolidation; email all appropriate parties with
- completed paperwork.
- Prepare put away plan for inbound containers.
- Work closely with supervisors and leads to plan the daily volume and throughput.
- Open and close Shipping routes and wave in CTS-400 system.
- Monitor the floor after trailers are tail loaded for any product that is left on dock and email all appropriate parties.
- Other Shipping Department duties as required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong Attention to Detail required
- Sense of urgency is a must.
- Intermediate to advance computer and math skills required
- Intermediate to advance level skills of MS Excel spread sheets and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of AS-400 is preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website