Bed Bath & Beyond is looking for a talented and passionate analyst to join our Media Effectiveness team within Digital Marketing. This individual will be responsible for providing reporting, insight and analysis of performance across multiple digital channels and each of the Bed Bath and Beyond brands. The ideal candidate is curious, attentive and adaptable; capable of both executing complex analysis and presenting their findings to business partners. This role will interface with various outside media agencies as well as internal stakeholders within the company, and the analysis they provide will be used to power data-driven decision-making related to how, where and when we invest our marketing dollars. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing areas at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we are excited to add an intellectually curious, analytically-sound, creative problem-solver to our team!
Role is open to remote/hybrid candidates.
- Provide in-depth channel and tactic level analysis of performance across the Paid Search, Affiliate, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and SEO channels on an on-going basis.
- Utilize output from the marketing mix model to produce consistent performance reporting and to provide recommendations on how to maximize media budget effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the development of measurement plans and KPI reporting based on set marketing objectives linked to key campaigns and always-on digital marketing tactics, including setting ROI targets.
- Assist in designing, executing, and reporting on tests of digital marketing efficiency at the channel, ad type, platform and tactic levels.
- Compare and analyze trends in traffic and conversions as they appear in channel specific reports versus Adobe Analytics, Google analytics and our ecommerce data warehouse to identify and troubleshoot tracking issues or other causes for conflicting data.
- Create ad hoc analyses for stakeholders throughout marketing and e-commerce, working with the channel leads and the analytics departments.
- Seek out improvements in our internal reporting and performance monitoring to drive more accuracy, better insights, or more streamlined processes.
- Minimum – A Bachelor's degree, ideally in engineering, math, statistics, finance or other quantitative focused area of study.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, ideally in digital marketing
- 1-3 years of proven marketing analytics
- Retail and/or e-commerce experience is a strong plus
- Experience in understanding, representing, and communicating data-driven analysis to various departments and senior management
Other skills or certifications:
- Expert Excel skills
- Experience with SQL and other analytical tools a plus (SAS, BI Tools, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics software and data visualization tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Proficient in other MS Office programs: Word, PowerPoint, Access
Dimensions / Competencies:
- Self-Starter: As the position entails so many elements, the candidate should be a self-starter; someone who doesn't require handholding. Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction.
- Analytical Thinker: It's imperative this candidate possess critical thinking and strong analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions.
- Looking beyond the numbers: This is not just a reporting role. The right candidate will develop familiarity and intuition related to the cadence of our businesses and use that to provide insightful recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize, work quickly and to tight deadlines
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website