Train associates to perform departmental functions to meet overall productivity metrics for the facility. Must be able to work independently and within a team. Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Use available technology and tools (i.e. Forklifts,RF Scanner, Computer applications, etc.) to train associates to be proficient in facility processes. Train associates to efficiently and accurately troubleshoot problems and escalate appropriately. Share knowledge with other associates
- Teach and certify assigned associates their job specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and departmental tasks, while reinforcing safe work practices.
- Evaluate associates' skills and performance against teachings. Use departmental tools to assess associates' progress and understandings.
- Measure performance against standards or productivity metrics.
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback to associates.
- Track and complete recertification needs and other reports for LP and management.
- Provide regular updates to management on the status of performance categories.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibit safe work practices at all times.
- Adhere to ANSI, OSHA and company safety standards and policies.
- May be required to perform additional tasks as assigned by management.
- May be involved in accident / incident investigations.
- May be involved in writing Service Level Agreements (SLA) between departments.
- May be involved in updating SOPs as necessary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website