The eCommerce Copywriter is responsible for crafting compelling product copy for Bed Bath & Beyond digital properties. Aggregates factual information from a variety of sources to construct pitch-perfect selling copy. Upholds the brand voice. Partners closely with associates in eCommerce Merchandising to plan and prioritize deliverables. Adheres to eCommerce Copy Style Guidelines. Makes recommendations to improve processes and tools. Possesses the ability to work quickly with extreme flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
- Crafts compelling, pitch-perfect product copy for Bed Bath & Beyond, buy buy BABY and Harmon sites.
- Partners closely with associates in eCommerce Merchandising to plan and prioritize deliverables.
- Modifies existing web product copy to support change requests from merchant and customer service teams.
- Writes SEO copy for a variety of pages on the web site (content + product pages).
- Supports the eCommerce Copy Style Guide project, drafting, modifying and updating Style Guides/Standards; Performs quality assurance on product pages and make edits to adhere to Copy Standards
- Partners with eCommerce Site Merchandising Managers and brand partners to insure branded products are communicated in an elevated, unified way across channels.
- Proofs and signs off on copy prior to go live.
- Patterns the competition to understand best practices in eCommerce copy.
- Develops mastery of the Content Management System and makes recommendations for optimizations.
- Helps define and adhere to the end-to-end copy production process.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of eCommerce copywriting experience for a major retail brand
- Experience in a Content Management System a must, PDM a plus
- SEO writing and knowledge of best practices
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML knowledge a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website