The Loss Prevention-Front Desk is responsible for performing general office duties and handling sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and a high level of discretion. Extensive knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, CCCTV a must. Candidates must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to details, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, in a dynamic, fast pace environment.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- May be required to perform additional tasks as assigned by management
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website