We live by a promise to our customers that we make it easy to feel at home. We've made enhancements to our store environment and implemented health and safety best practices to ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers and a safe workplace for our associates.
Here are some examples of the things that we are doing to make it easy to feel safe at work too.
- Reduced hours of operation
- Associate temperature checks before the start of every shift
- Providing our associates with public health guidance safety training recommendations and recommended supplies for use at work
- Social distancing measures ensured in workspaces and breakrooms. Guidance provided to our customers for their safety and yours.
- Protective barriers at cash registers
- All stores follow rigorous cleaning procedures recommended by the public health guidance association.
As a Front End Lead, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Front End Lead oversees activities at the Front End which includes the operation of the Customer Service Desk. The Front End Lead works in a high paced environment and must maintain a calm, professional demeanor while ensuring that all transactions are being processed in an accurate manner while meeting sales and productivity goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Cover the service desk area, responds or redirects inquiries, and ensures follow through
- Partner with associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
- Troubleshoot and provides solutions for customer complaints, escalating to supervisor when necessary
- Monitor customer transactions; ensures efficient processing time for checkout. (Managing lines and back up calls)
- Direct and coordinate lane assignments and front-end associate break and meal periods
- Responsible for authorizing transactions and turning keys when necessary
- Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website