Bed Bath & Beyond's Digital Business Team strives to create a world-class digital customer experience across all channels and all of Bed Bath & Beyond's brand portfolio. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
From the marketing initiatives that increase traffic to our site, to the product managers and designers who shape the digital experience, the Digital Business Team works to develop and execute strategies that lead to an extraordinary ecommerce experience as well as a loyal and excited customer base.
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking a Senior Analyst within the eCommerce Business Operations team who poses experience in operations management of digital websites. That would be an experienced level position for an individual who will lead releases of new features from the operation side of the business.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Partner with site architects, developers, and QA to conduct customer facing features analysis, planning and end to end execution in staging and production website
- Works with merchants, marketers, and other business stakeholders to ensure that the ecommerce functions are properly defined, documented, planned, executed, and verified across all our channels (web, mobile web, mobile app, internal)
- Own the solution quality (QA) of content execution with your peers to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Actively identify business opportunities, diagnose problems, identify risks, and drive issues to resolution.
- Properly challenge established processes through review of business and functional requirements documents to ensure that products and features adhere to our vision and will deliver the expected quality and value.
- Possess superb communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to set and meet deadlines as well as provide direction and appropriate feedback.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or science
- 4 years of progressive professional experience
- Subject matter expert in content management systems
- Knowledge with HTML/JSON
- Preferably experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Analytics, and Oracle BCC
- Great communication skills
- Ability to own projects from start to finish, and guide team members.
- Constant desire to improve and innovate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website