Bed Bath & Beyond is actively seeking a UX Designer to join our User Experience Team. The role will sit in our Union, NJ headquarters.
The User Experience Team is in charge of designing great customer experiences across our digital channels for both Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY.
As a UX Designer, you'll be responsible for leading design of new site features, experiences and A/B tests. You'll work with other designers to deliver great products to our customers.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles
- Conduct user research and usability testing
- Rapidly iterate though design solutions
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual design
- Clearly communicate designs through prototypes, documentation and presentations
- Support and validate your work through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, and designers
- Work with and maintain our Design Language System
- Stay current with trends in UX, design and ecommerce
- At least 2+ years of UX/Visual design experience
- Experience designing ecommerce, responsive sites and mobile apps is a plus
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual, UX and visual design
- Ability to distill complex problems to elegant solutions
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Proficiency in prototyping with tools such as InVision, Axure, Flinto, FramerJS
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website