Join our Team Today!!
Flexible Schedule - AM, PM, & Weekend Shifts
The Server serves food and beverages to residents in accordance with established Benchmark policies and procedures. S/he performs duties under the direction of the Dining Services Director, to assure that quality food service is provided to meet the needs of the residents.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attends in-service programs, seminars, and workshops as directed
• Must attend two hours of orientation
• Advises supervisor when supplies diminish for reorder
• Takes food and beverage orders from residents and serves meals on a timely basis that are both presentable and appetizing in appearance
• Sets up and delivers meal trays and food carts to the dining room as instructed
• Handles requests from residents who require assistance with meal selection or have specific needs
• Sets up dining room for the next scheduled meal
• Assists in inventorying supplies
• Develops and practices the “30-second commercial' and uses it to greet visitors
SAFETY AND SANITATION
• Follows safety regulations and precautions at all times
• Follows established Infection Control procedures when performing daily tasks
• Ensures that all food service areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are properly maintained
• Reports all hazardous conditions and equipment to your supervisor
• Reports all accidents to the Dining Services Director or the Executive Director
• Disposes of food and waste in accordance with established policies.
Apply on company website