We are looking for talented individuals to join an amazing team at Billerica Crossings, conveniently located off RT3 in Billerica, MA! We have opportunities for Part-Time Dining Room Servers / Wait Staff with shift availability of 6:30a-2:30p or 4p-8p, could include weekends!
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company.
At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults.
Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us –and to what truly matters
The Server serves food and beverages to residents in accordance with established Benchmark policies and procedures. S/he performs duties under the direction of the Dining Services Director, to assure that quality food service is provided to meet the needs of the residents.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attends in-service programs, seminars, and workshops as directed
• Must attend two hours of orientation
• Advises supervisor when supplies diminish for reorder
• Takes food and beverage orders from residents and serves meals on a timely basis that are both presentable and appetizing in appearance
• Sets up and delivers meal trays and food carts to the dining room as instructed
• Handles requests from residents who require assistance with meal selection or have specific needs
• Sets up dining room for the next scheduled meal
• Assists in inventorying supplies
• Develops and practices the “30-second commercial' and uses it to greet visitors
SAFETY AND SANITATION
• Follows safety regulations and precautions at all times
• Follows established Infection Control procedures when performing daily tasks
• Ensures that all food service areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are properly maintained
• Reports all hazardous conditions and equipment to your supervisor
• Reports all accidents to the Dining Services Director or the Executive Director
• Disposes of food and waste in accordance with established policies.
Apply on company website