***A $2,500 Sign On Bonus Offered for any NEW Technician.***
Hiring all levels of Diesel Mechanics! New competitive pay with benefits.
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is a full 3PL service provider with over of 20 years of experience which speaks to Benore's core strength of “Partnership in Performance” commitment to our Fortune 100 customers and Benore employees! Benore works hard to attract career minded employees that fit our business culture in order to provide a rewarding environment with a collaborative focus for every employee!
Our fleet would not be on the roads daily without our team of Diesel Mechanics! We are in need of Tech A, B and C who will provide repair, maintenance, and installation services to the company's fleet of heavy tractors, trailers, owned, leased, and rented equipment including commercial vehicles, trailers, yard switchers, GPS devices, handheld scanners, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Responsible for inspection, diagnostics, repair, and preventative maintenance of the fleet of company vehicles and trailers in compliance with company and DOT standards.
• Responsible for medium-level repairs to include clutch replacement, brake replacement and after treatment maintenance (DOC's, DPF, DOZER maintenance).
• Responsible for conducting engine diagnostics, repairs to cooling systems, fuel systems and lighting systems and electrical accessories.
• Performs basic trailer repairs to include tires, rear doors, hinges, basic air brake systems, and tandems.
• Performs diagnostics and repair to engines, cooling systems, fuel systems, lighting systems and electrical accessories.
• Works with Parts Supervisor and management to ensure parts, tires, and equipment used for heavy truck preventative maintenance are charged out and documented properly in the TMT Software system.
• Required to sign off on the Driver's Vehicle Inspection reports (eDVIR) that all repairs have been completed to meet DOT and company requirements. Responsible for Apprentice Technician and Technician C level eDVIR endorsement.
• Position may be required to perform roadside repairs as needed.
• Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
• Requires 1-5 years experience in the field.
• Preferred certifications in areas of preventative maintenance, air brakes, pre-mounted tire and wheel, A/C Refrigeration, clutch systems, lighting system and electrical accessories, diagnostic systems, cooling systems, fuel systems and after treatment maintenance. If hired, required to fulfill in-house certifications for those not previously completed, within 90 days of employment.
• Must have own hand tools.
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks associated with heavy vehicle maintenance and trailer maintenance to include medium-level repairs.
• Must have working knowledge of engine diagnostics, cooling systems, fuel systems, and lighting systems and electrical accessories.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, bend, or walk. Use hands frequently to operate, repair, and maintain motor vehicles. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Apply on company website