This Position is responsible for the day to day maintenance and repair work for all facility equipment including HVAC, boilers, chillers, vacuum pumps, and basic day to day facility maintenance. Provide support to production areas and office areas as required.
- Working knowledge of HVAC equipment, including boilers and chillers.
- Working knowledge of fire suppression system.
- Ability to perform basic maintenance functions for large system power generators.
- Must be mechanically inclined and have basic electrical knowledge.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience in a large production facility.
Apply on company website