- Reviews and interprets physician orders to ensure appropriate medication use. Contacts physician to clarify any questionable order.
- Carefully checks all data entry, medication carts, and ADM fills for accuracy.
- Accurately, safely, and properly prepares or supervises the preparation of all sterile (e.g., IV admixtures) and non-sterile products.
- Controls the distribution of controlled substances, dangerous drugs, and investigational drugs as required by state and federal regulations.
- Participates as needed in clinical programs and/or functions as a clinical pharmacist.
- Assists in the training and orientation of new employees, students, and residents. Provides assistance, direction, and clinical supervision of the pharmacy technical staff.
- Documents and is accountable for all clinical pharmacy interventions.
Essential Job Functions
Please enter the individual bullet points here
Apply on company website