Responsible to provide the leadership and direction for all aspects of facility services including environmental services, supply chain, biomedical engineering and facility security. Develops objectives, policies, and procedures to formalize and implement the mission, vision, and values of the Billings Clinic Bozeman. Ensures the delivery of quality, cost-effective services in line with the Billings Clinic mission, vision, values, and goals.
Accountabilities includes: Supervising staff, implementing cost control methods, monitoring progress on projects, reviewing cost estimates, program development; quality of services; short and long range planning to achieve goals and objectives; fiscal control; physician and interdepartmental/intradepartmental relations; and personnel management. Directs all facility operations and maintenance, environmental services, supply chain and security departments. Establishes policies and procedures for facility maintenance; schedules repairs and remodeling; ensures that continual preventive maintenance is carried out; coordinates services provided by outside contractors; oversees energy production and waste disposal; and serves as the liaison with outside officials during inspections.
Essential Job Functions
- In collaboration with physician leadership and other medical staff, administration, and other health care providers, develops and implements short and long range plans, and leads, develops and revises programs which enhance department services.
- Manages Facility Services in the overall facility operations and maintenance, site safety, reduction in energy consumption, program development, and service priorities. Coordinates with Billings Clinic downtown campus and Bozeman leadership and staff to assure continuity in pursing service line/organizational goals and synergy in implementing plans and problem resolution.
- Coordinates and directs daily operations of the staff engaged in providing environmental services.
- Provides leadership to environmental services staff and directs oversees the operations and work assignments coordinating with department leadership, nursing staff and physicians to accommodate cleaning and floor work to meet business needs.
- Manages and supervises supply chain operations staff and the daily operations related to distribution, mail room, copy center, courier services, warehouse, and shipping and receiving, floor stock and linen.
- Monitors distribution activities of supply chain operations and coordinates the equipment disposition program.
- Ensures the monitoring of entrances and exits during Emergency Management Situations to include flood control and unapproved and unlawful entry.
- Manages the staff that conducts investigations and preparation of reports on accidents, incidents and suspicious activities and warnings of violators.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a realistic, cost-effective annual budget for all departments supervised.
- Practices process improvement principles to assess and improve the quality of the service provided within the departments. Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency environmental, employee or patient safety standards relevant to job performance. Ensures compliance with accreditation and/or regulatory compliance requirements and standards.
- Develops, retains, recruits, and leads a talented team committed to accomplishing the goals and objectives of Billings Clinic Bozeman.
- Recommends, implements, and evaluates plans and systems that assure sufficient number of qualified and competent staff to provide services.
- Adheres to administrative policies and procedures relating to human resource management.
- Demonstrates and encourages an ethic of open communication and teamwork throughout the organization. Builds an environment of shared commitment to Billings Clinic's goals and responsibility to achieve quality outcomes. Provides consultation for related concerns and acts as a customer advocate by demonstrating sensitivity to ethical and legal ramifications of practice.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and integration of health care equipment, technology and information management systems that support quality of care/financial needs and the efficient use of resources.
- Monitors distribution activities of supply chain operations. Coordinate equipment disposition program.
Apply on company website