The Fixed Assets Accountant is responsible for effectively operating the fixed asset processes within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system. This position will also assist with the monthly fixed assets accounting close which includes monthly accruals, journal entries, monthly reports, etc. Additional assignments will include assisting with the annual audit and development of accounting procedures as necessary.
Manages independently all facets of the fixed assets process including, but not limited to:
- Records monthly asset additions, disposals, depreciation and transfers
- Assists on the MS Dynamics 365 period end close and year end processes
- Addresses miscellaneous fixed assets requirements throughout the month
- Assists on annual fixed assets inventories
- Works closely with other departments including Purchasing and Restaurants Operations to manage capital purchases to ensure assets are capitalized properly
- Manages periodic reconciliations of fixed assets accounts in Blackline and troubleshoots any related issues
- Supports the team with Real Estate entries as needed
- Strong accounting and analytical skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Diligent work ethic and high energy level
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other Financial degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Accounting experience
Proficient in Microsoft office products, particularly in Excel and Access
- Experience working with ERP applications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Apply on company website