Statement of Purpose:
This position will be responsible for supporting the IT related services in the restaurants in a friendly and efficient manner. Services include, payroll, technology, and operational related issues. Issues will be reported to the Service Desk by phone, email, walk-up and voicemail and will require creating cases and resolving/escalating issues as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service through strong listening skills and problem-solving techniques to resolve a variety of issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and solution a high volume of inquiries and reported incidents accordingly in high stress environment.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule based on daily and seasonal volume fluctuations.
- Must be able to follow policy and procedure outlined by Bob Evans Restaurants along with Federal and State regulations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to assess processes and make recommendations for improved efficiency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast- paced environment
- Associates Degree and/or Bachelor's degree preferred/or equivalent experience
- Experience with ADP and/or Microsoft software preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Apply on company website