Statement of Purpose
The Director, Digital/Precision Marketing leads the development and execution of the brand's Digital Marketing strategy. This team member is accountable for the strategic development of the brand's digital communication and engagement ecosystem, and our activation strategy in accordance with our growth strategy in the digital marketplace. The Director, Digital/Precision Marketing will lead cross-functional teams to optimize our online ordering strategy and our ability to maximize profits within 3rd party partner transactions.Accountabilities
- Creates the activation strategy for the brand's go to market digital communication.
- Develops the strategy within the following channels: Websites, Social Channels, SEO/SEM/Information, CRM/Database, Online ordering, others as assigned.
- Creates broader digital navigation strategy inclusive of defining the consumer journey within our digital footprint.
- Creates the content strategy for Bob Evans Restaurants and develops all content for digital assets, working with agency partnerships and internal resources.
- Creates the digital marketing scorecard and communicates to senior leadership the impact of our digital marketing initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketplace
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Independent, self-motivated and high level of curiosity
- Restaurant or CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or related field required, Master's degree preferred
- 5-7 years job-related work experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Apply on company website