Posted Date: Sep 12, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time Administrative HR position.
- Location: The Chase Center - 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, CA 94158. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Weekends and evenings are required.
- Requirement: Previous human resources experience.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We're hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with matching by company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/Job Summary
Summary: Maintains Human Resources and corporate records. Provides administrative support involving personnel matters. Supports payroll processing. Answers basic policy-related questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as custodian of Human Resources documents and records.
- Processes employee information, including personal data, payroll, tax data, performance reviews, transfers and terminations; enters data into company systems.
- Initiates and monitors background checks and communicates results to hiring manager; follows through on administrative matters as required by federal, state and local laws.
- Monitors compliance with I9, OFCCP and Human Resources policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains complete, accurate filing system to facilitate immediate document retrieval.
- Compiles data from personnel records to prepare reports and logs; creates and maintains database and spreadsheets.
- Copies files to help prepare for legal proceedings.
- Answers associate requests and questions with escalation as needed; directs associates to appropriate resources.
- Opens incoming correspondence; determines priority, routing and action items as needed.
- Establishes and maintains inventory of recruiting and onboarding materials.
- Supports the process for selecting and onboarding new associates by scheduling appointments; helps candidates and associates complete paperwork.
- Supports employee relocation programs.
- Maintains company bulletin boards to ensure compliance with federal, state and local posting requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 319945
Apply on company website