Posted Date: Oct 14, 2019
Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appetit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appetit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
To support our growth, we're looking for a Food Information Implementation Manager. As Food Information Implementation Manager you will focus on overseeing the rollout and data integrity in a new Integrated Menu Management System. This includes overseeing the team that will quality review all ingredients, recipes, menu cycles, and other required requests; training system users to ensure consistent use of the data; and creating on-going reports and analytics on menus to support management and development of the Food+ program .
The great things you'll do:
● Lead the project rollout, oversight and management of Webtrition at Compass focused on North America
● Oversee the Food Information team to ensure their adherence to accuracy and consistency
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
● Ensure that your key project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives and priorities, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
What we look for in the perfect candidate:
● College or University degree in Business Administration, Computer science, IT, Engineering or similar fields
● Minimum 3-5 years years of experience in technical implementations, business analyst, consulting, or project management roles
● Ability to strategize while managing multiple projects
● Strong client relationship management skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal as well as external constituents.
● Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 331962
Apply on company website