It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed primary care opportunity at Mercy Health Enon Primary Care. Join a seasoned provider and be a part of a strategic growth initiative in the Enon community.
- Employed by Mercy Health (Bon Secours Mercy Health) the 5th largest Catholic Healthcare System in the United States
- Take your own call or join the call rotation of 1 week every 10 weeks
- Exceptional growth potential with specialty services rotating on site
- New freestanding ED located 5 miles from the office offering OP lab and imaging services.
- No OB
- Teach medical students and residents
- Assess/evaluate, diagnose, establish plan of care, treat, including referrals to other healthcare providers as necessary
- Perform physical assessments on patients and complete patient histories as well as Virtual Visits
- Primary care in all age groups
- Order medications, treatments, labs, etc. as described and permitted under the Ohio State Medical Board and Mercy Health Springfields Credentialing Board.
- Coordinate patient care, assessments, counsel and advise patients regarding concerns
- Be available for call relating to patient conditions per the call schedule. Includes holiday responsibilities as well as coverage for PTO/ATO
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as defined by Medicate, CPC+ and Mercy Health
Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan assistance and more.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- Competitive salary rangebased on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain Ohio License
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Community Information:Enon, Ohio, population 2,300, is a quaint community located near Wright-Patterson Air Force base. The community is close knit and friendly with access to dining, shopping, hiking, cycling, and canoeing. Enon is close to Fairborn, Beavercreek, Springfield, and Yellow Springs and will be less than an hour from Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio.
It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed primary care opportunity at Mercy Health – Enon Primary Care
Apply on company website