If you combine leadership experience in a fast-paced production environment with strict attention to detail and proven ability to coach and influence others, the role of Frontline Coordinator supporting our bag salad and clamshell product lines could be your ideal opportunity. Here's why:
As Frontline Coordinator, you will:
- Take ownership of your role and serve as the right hand to the Team Lead by supporting a team up to 30 associates and ensuring a steady flow of product to the lines. You'll add to your skills and experience by coaching team members and filling in production gaps as needed.
- Make an impact by supporting the bottom line and KPIs through careful process control and inventory management.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy along with support when they need it, and where contributions are appreciated. We also place a high value on continuous improvement.
- Have the best of both worlds -- the tight-knit team culture in Florence and the stability and resources of a growing organization with an international footprint.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in Florence or at any of our other U.S. locations. Prove yourself in this role and you could step up to a supervisor position.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest-quality products. To be a good fit for the Frontline Coordinator opportunity, you will have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience supporting performance in a leadership capacity (lead, coach, etc.) in a fast-paced production / manufacturing environment, ideally in produce, though we will consider any production experience (food and beverage, CPG, etc.) Quick question for you - click here
- Lead experience with teams of 15+ preferred
- Process-driven with a strong understanding of production environments and processes
- Experience in a high volume, multi-shift environment preferred
- Solid computer skills; ability to use an RF scanner
- Results orientation with an understanding of plant KPIs (e.g. production, quality and safety)
- Ability to work in a cold and wet environment (32° to 35°) required; experience working in refrigerated environments preferred Quick question for you - click here
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime
- Bilingual English / Spanish, French Creole or Hindi is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced role
- Team player able to work collectively to execute processes; strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and planning skills with strict attention to detail
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories. Reporting to the Team Lead, as Frontline Coordinator, you will play an important, hands-on production role overseeing a line team of 20-30 associates. You will serve as the line leader (similar to an assistant supervisor), coaching the team, and ensuring strong production flow and proper inventory usage. Daily, you will oversee the inventory flow -- lettuce, meats, cheeses, clamshells, etc. -- to create finished bagged salad and clamshell products and ensure the daily schedule is completed for your assigned line.. This is heavy production with a constant flow. Strong communication with the line team will be essential. Quick question for you - click here
More specifically, you will:
- Complete the daily schedule
- Oversee the pulled orders, ensuing SKUs are accurately entered into the system
- Maintain inventory levels for unopened boxes to ensure the lines never run out of product
- Lead, coach, train, and delegate tasks to team members, including learning the training of the Vorne Efficiency Tracking System
- Follow and enforce GMP and PPE safety guidelines and standards
- Follow and maintain HACCP and sanitation guidelines and processes
- Communicate, verbally and in writing, to complete downtime reporting, hourly production rates, and BPM (bowls per minute)
- Maintain yield standards
- Oversee and maintain good housekeeping practices
- Coordinate staffing of line(s), breaks, lunches and communicate to supervisor
- Communicate and educate line associates on good product and quality
- Comply with Safe Quality Food (SQF) regulatory requirements
- Complete quality verification of bowl and case label (top and bottom of labels)
- Facilitate basic machine troubleshooting/inspections for sealing equipment, case and bowl label applications, case erectors and taping equipment
- Complete product changeover tasks
- Oversee machine and condiment set-up and operation (sealing equipment & label applicator)
- Verify that product meets quality standards for size and color without having foreign objects or defects
- Oversee product rotation (FIFO) and product availability
- Fill in where they may be gaps in the line (e.g. breaks, lunch, absences, etc.)
Pictured: Our latest line of chopped salad kits are inspired by flavors and recipes from around the world. Healthy products, healthy values
"Giving people the freedom to eat healthier" has a deeper meaning for us. We believe in responsible business practices that benefit our associates, consumers and communities. Every consumer should have access to fresh, healthy and convenient choices and every one of our products is made with responsibly-sourced ingredients, by individuals who are treated ethically and with respect every day.
Be The Difference
The Bonduelle Fresh Americas Difference is our identity. It defines the value we create that fuels our growth in order to be the most innovative fresh food company. It also defines the culture we create that enables our success and gives us the freedom to invest in our people, our business, and ultimately our consumers. The values defined in The Difference support our ability to give our Associates the freedom to drive results, learn and have fun.
We are passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing our environmental impact, encouraging all employees to drive a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR), feeding people well and feeding them sustainably, and promoting the well-being of our employees and communities. See the video for more information.
Our culture values teamwork and collaboration, and we are proactive about maintaining an atmosphere that is positive and motivating. We encourage and reward engagement, such as identifying potential safety or quality issues.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer healthcare benefits to all associates after 30 days of employment, a 401(k) plan after 60 days, a tuition reimbursement program, and more. Those who succeed in the role of Frontline Coordinator are self-starters who take pride in their work and ownership of their responsibilities. They have strong communication and decision making skills, are proactive and process-driven and methodical about watching KPIs in order to deliver on results (i.e. line efficiency, number of products produced, timely schedule completion, etc.). They are also driven to learn and improve. You'll know you're hitting the mark when people come to you as a leader and line expert.
To be an outstanding Frontline Coordinator, you will:
- Set and manage expectations
- Have an unwavering commitment to food safety
- Drive positive employee relations, setting the tone by example
- Own your role and responsibilities, maintaining a commitment to quality
- Deliver results, working to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Dedicate yourself to learning, including cross-training; be willing to work any assigned line or float as assigned and required
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively and timely
- Bring a strong work ethic and pride in your work
Apply on company website