Bring your warehouse experience and leadership skills to a growing industry leader. In this role you will:
- Take ownership of receiving functions on your shift and play a key role in ensuring warehouse operations run smoothly and production lines have what they need when they need it. Quick question for you - click here
- Make an impact in safety, productivity and accuracy in a broad role that includes leading and coaching a team of six to eight, monitoring inventory, assigning tasks and more.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance in our growing global organization. History shows that strong performers can move up from this role.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy and their contributions are appreciated.
- Be protected by COVID-19 precautions, including company-provided masks and daily temperature checks.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products. To be a good fit for the Frontline Coordinator, Warehouse opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Experience in warehouse operations and general warehouse knowledge.
- Leadership skills and experience assigning tasks, overseeing execution, training, etc.
- Knowledge of GMPs and safety guidelines.
- Comprehension of basic math and good computer skills.
- The ability to understand plant key performance indicators (KPIs) such as production, quality and safety.
- Forklift experience / training is strongly preferred.
- Inventory experience is preferred.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English is preferred.
- A team player approach and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
You'll have two days off each week, and one always will be Sunday. However, we'll look to you to be flexible in your schedule.
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories. You will report to and support a Team Lead - Warehouse, and oversee a team focused primarily on receiving. During your shift, you will have full supervisory responsibilities. Most of your time will go to leading the team and ensuring everything gets done accurately and efficiently. You'll also ensure production lines are supplied, and monitory inventory.
More specifically, you will:
- Monitor the work of all associates according to their function, assist with training new hires, and coordinate and manage associate breaks/lunches.
- Oversee timely and proper placement of items in inventories.
- Coordinate and communicate with production personnel regarding product availability, aging issues, and selective product usage.
- Verify in-transit numbers from the Transportation Department, investigate major discrepancies and report to the Supervisor.
- Fill in for the Team Lead and associates as needed.
- Communicate with drivers (in-house and outside carriers) and report and communicate with Dispatch on load status as needed.
- Complete required operational departmental forms.
- Observe and ensure associates are selecting/picking/rotating according to schedule and review all paperwork to ensure that it has been filled out correctly.
- Assign work orders.
- Perform routine cycle counts.
- Assume responsibility for following all GMP/PPE and safety guidelines, food safety and food quality programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
"Giving people the freedom to eat healthier" has a deeper meaning for us. We believe in responsible business practices that benefit our associates, consumers and communities. Every consumer should have access to fresh, healthy and convenient choices and every one of our products is made with responsibly-sourced ingredients, by individuals who are treated ethically and with respect every day.
Be The Difference
The Ready Pac Difference is our identity. It defines the value we create that fuels our growth in order to be the most innovative fresh food company. It also defines the culture we create that enables our success and gives us the freedom to invest in our people, our business, and ultimately our consumers. The values defined in The Difference support our ability to give our Associates the freedom to drive results, learn and have fun.
We are passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing our environmental impact, encouraging all employees to drive a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR), feeding people well and feeding them sustainably, and promoting the well-being of our employees and communities. See the video for more information.
Our culture values teamwork and collaboration, and we are proactive about maintaining an atmosphere that is positive and motivating. We encourage and reward engagement, such as identifying potential safety or quality issues.
In addition to a competitive wage and shift differential, we offer healthcare benefits to all associates after 30 days of employment, a 401(k) plan after 60 days, a tuition reimbursement program, and more. Those who succeed in the role of Frontline Coordinator are self-starters who take pride in their work and ownership of their responsibilities. They have strong communication and decision making skills, are proactive and process-driven, and methodical about watching KPIs in order to deliver on results. They are also driven to learn and improve. You'll know you're hitting the mark when people come to you as a leader and expert. At the same time, you'll also need to know when to escalate issues. In addition, to be an outstanding Frontline Coordinator, you will:
- Set and manage expectations.
- Have an unwavering commitment to safety.
- Drive positive employee relations, setting the tone by example.
- Own your role and responsibilities, maintaining a commitment to quality.
- Deliver results, working to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Dedicate yourself to learning, including cross-training with other functions.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively and timely.
- Bring a strong work ethic and pride in your work.
Apply on company website