What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The Production Trainer is a key position within our manufacturing plants and supports our production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards. The Associate in this role will help drive efficiencies and associate retention by developing, training and coaching associates on the line on standard operating procedures.The position is responsible for the training and integration of new associates into the production environment and is exposed to multiple refrigerated areas within production.
What you will need:
- GED/High School diploma; bachelors degree preferred
- Training experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Reading, writing, speaking English; ability to communicate verbally and in writing to complete required documentation
- Ability to use a computer (MS Office and Google Suite)
- Ability to understand plant KPIs (production, quality, safety, and our processes)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb stairs numerous times a day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
Apply on company website