What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
This role is a key position within our manufacturing plants and supports our production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards by fully embracing the Company's RCE philosophy. This position operates and maintains the label applicator equipment and owns the quality of the label application process.
What you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and speak English; comprehension of basic math
- Basic computer skills and ability to multi-task
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced, 24 hour plant environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, ability to climb stairs numerous times a day
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- GED/High School Diploma
Apply on company website