What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
You will join a team of Machine Operators running various equipment, including scales, salad bagging and clam-shell packaging machines. Your primary goal will be to meet all productivity goals and product specifications.
What you will Need:
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Experience completing basic maintenance on machinery
- Basic math and computer skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude and some technical background
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to work 10-12+ hour shifts on a regular basis, as shifts last until end of production (which can vary substantially)
- Willingness to work in a refrigerated (34F) and wet environment
Apply on company website