What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The Production Clerk 2 is a key position within our manufacturing plants and supports our production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards. This position is exposed to multiple refrigerated areas within production and is responsible for the allocation and continuous supply of inventory of raw product to the production line.
What you will need:
- Ability to read, write and speak English preferred
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced, 24-hour plant environment
- Comprehension of basic math
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, JDE/DSI/RPDMS)
- SKI CK3 Scanner
- GED/High School Diploma
Apply on company website