What if your job had a real impact? Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food! By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The QA Tech 2 is a key QA role within our manufacturing plant and supports QA team leads as they ensure compliance with food safety and quality requirements by fully embracing the Companys RCE philosophy. It is responsible for performing finished goods sampling and inspections verifying compliance to customer specifications and Quality Assurance SOPs and Food Safety policies.
What you will Need:
- Bachelors degree in Food Science related fields such as microbiology, chemistry, food technology, or biology and/or a minimum of 2 years experience in a Quality Control or Quality Assurance position in the food industry.
- Must be able to monitor product / process to identify and address any non-compliance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Comprehension of basic math.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access database, PowerPoint, Outlook), statistical process software, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet environment.
Apply on company website