If you complement your club channel experience with a detail orientation and the ability to meet high customer expectations, this new position offers you multiple compelling opportunities. You will:
- Work with two industry leaders: Bonduelle Fresh Americas and Costco® Wholesale, one of our largest national club channel accounts. You'll interact with multiple corporate-level contacts in both organizations. Quick question for you - click here
- Support and benefit from a key corporate initiative (including strong resources) to double our club channel business over the next year.
- Enjoy the "best of both": A fair amount of autonomy in managing your region, including broad decision-making rights, along with the support and resources of a highly collaborative team.
- Sell a healthy product in a market where fresh and on-the-go products are at the top of consumers' (and therefore retailers') priority lists.
- Join an organization that is actively working to achieve B Corporation certification for making a consistently positive impact on employees, communities, the environment, and customers.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products. To be a good fit for the Regional Sales Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree (preferred) or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years of CPG sales experience, preferably with club channel experience. This may include working for a broker selling to club retailers. Produce experience is preferred. Quick question for you - click here
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients that have high expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong skills in MS Excel, and intermediate skills in MS Office and Google Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Flexibility and the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven follow-up and follow-through habits.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate vertically.
- A proven track record of results with a bias for action.
- A passion for learning and a craving to work in a fun, fast paced culture.
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories. You will manage and coordinate all customers at the headquarter level within assigned customer base. Your focus will be on Costco, but you also may support other club channel customers. This will include managing sales and marketing efforts by developing strong customer relationships, maintaining customer project tracker for each region and creating follow-up tasks based on customer feedback. You'll work closely with Customer Development, Customer Service, Forecasting, Finance and other cross-functional teams to ensure the company's sales goals and financial objectives are met.
More specifically, you will:
- Work closely with the Costco buying teams to drive shared value for Costco and Bonduelle Fresh Americas.
- Ensures that all customer service metrics, logistics and operations guidelines are met.
- Assist in preparing annual sales budgets for Costco in the assigned regions.
- Coordinate and manage demos, coupons and shopper marketing activity.
- Analyze weekly sales and margin reports.
- Develop and participate in customer reviews.
- Assist in new product development activities.
- Sell in new items and support programs to regional buying teams, maintaining strong working relationships.
- Evaluate and assist in presenting all customer requests for new products, services, and modifications to internal teams.
- Practice category management, analyzing sales results of designated customer accounts.
"Giving people the freedom to eat healthier" has a deeper meaning for us. We believe in responsible business practices that benefit our associates, consumers and communities. Every consumer should have access to fresh, healthy and convenient choices and every one of our products is made with responsibly-sourced ingredients, by individuals who are treated ethically and with respect every day.
Be The Difference
The Ready Pac Difference is our identity. It defines the value we create that fuels our growth in order to be the most innovative fresh food company. It also defines the culture we create that enables our success and gives us the freedom to invest in our people, our business, and ultimately our consumers. The values defined in The Difference support our ability to give our Associates the freedom to drive results, learn and have fun.
We are passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing our environmental impact, encouraging all employees to drive a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR), feeding people well and feeding them sustainably, and promoting the well-being of our employees and communities. See the video for more information.
Our culture values teamwork and collaboration, and we are proactive about maintaining an atmosphere that is positive and motivating. We encourage and reward engagement, such as identifying potential safety or quality issues.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus potential, we offer healthcare benefits to all associates after 30 days of employment, a 401(k) plan after 60 days, a tuition reimbursement program, and more. You'll also have a car allowance. Your sales and account management knowledge will be essential, but just as important will be interpersonal and leadership skills. You will coordinate among a number of internal teams (Marketing, R&D, Finance and Operations) as well as customer contacts, and you'll need to stay on top of things in order to keep projects on track. For the most part a collaborative approach will work, but there may be times when you need to influence and motivate others. It will be essential that you take diligent notes during meetings, transform them into action plans, and follow through from inception to completion.
Lots of job postings talk about "fast-paced environments," but in working with fresh produce it is particularly important. You will need drive and initiative -- it isn't enough to say, "I sent an email and I'm waiting for a response." You'll need to follow up diligently and ensure goals are achieved quickly.
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Regional Sales Manager, you will have:
- A knack for managing details, as well as a grasp of the bigger picture.
- A high energy approach and out-of-the-box thinking.
- The ability to truly understand your customers' needs and goals.
- Strong self-motivation and the discipline to work effectively from a home office.
- The ability to combine creativity and analytical thinking to solve problems.
Apply on company website