If you are hardworking, self-motivated and have reliable transportation, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Join the stable food industry and help support the production of healthy, sustainable foods that are also convenient for consumers.
- Play an important role in ensuring we drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Have the opportunity to make your mark through your strong performance and dependability. While you could be happy in this role for a long time to come, once you prove yourself, and if you have the drive and ambition, you could pursue additional opportunities in sanitation, quality assurance, production or other areas.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy and their contributions are appreciated. And, we'll make sure you have the strong training necessary to be successful.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits as part of a growing global industry leader. We have a nice facility with a cafeteria with vending machines, and 24-hour fast food nearby.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the Ready Pac Foods brand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™ brands.
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest quality products. To be a good fit for the Sanitation Worker opportunity, you will have:
- Work experience demonstrating the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; experience in production environments is preferred, and experience with cold production and/or wet sanitation would be ideal.
- Basic understanding of what the Sanitation Worker position requires.
- The ability to:
- Multitask and perform tasks under strict time limits.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work independently and contribute as a team player.
- Ability to understand plant key performance indicators (KPIs) for production, quality and safety.
- A strong work ethic.
- A history of dependability and reliability, including transportation to and from work.
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories. Reporting to the Sanitation Supervisor, you will join a team of up to 22. You'll work directly with an experienced Technician (Level 2) to ensure the proper sanitation of production equipment and areas. The team sanitizes equipment on the salad side as well as the Bistro Bowl side. You may be assigned to either or both. Assignments are typically given by a Team Lead.
More specifically, you will:
- Follow all good manufacturing practice (GMP) procedures.
- Follow all food safety, food quality, and food security policies.
- Report any equipment failure to the Sanitation Manager/Supervisor.
- Set up and tear down production equipment as needed to perform specific cleaning applications.
- Use chemicals to clean and sanitize food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- Inspect all equipment before releasing the line to the Sanitation Manager/Supervisor for inspection.
- Document job tasks performed on a sanitation checklist.
- Wear protective equipment and follow all safety procedures, following all PPE (personal protective equipment) guidelines.
- Use basic cleaning hands tools to ensure proper and safe cleaning of conveyor belts, floors/walls, trash dock, and other areas of the facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
"Giving people the freedom to eat healthier" has a deeper meaning for us. We believe in responsible business practices that benefit our associates, consumers and communities. Every consumer should have access to fresh, healthy and convenient choices and every one of our products is made with responsibly-sourced ingredients, by individuals who are treated ethically and with respect every day.
Be the Difference
The Ready Pac Difference is our identity. It defines the value we create that fuels our growth in order to be the most innovative fresh food company. It also defines the culture we create that enables our success and gives us the freedom to invest in our people, our business, and ultimately our consumers. The values defined in The Difference support our ability give our Associates the freedom to drive results, learn and have fun
We are passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing our environmental impact, encouraging all employees to drive a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR), feeding people well and feeding them sustainably, and promoting the well-being of our employees and communities. See the video for more information.
Our culture values teamwork and collaboration, and we are proactive about maintaining an atmosphere that is positive and motivating. We encourage and reward engagement, such as identifying potential safety or quality issues.
In addition to a competitive salary and incentive bonus potential, we offer healthcare benefits to all associates after 30 days of employment, a 401(k) plan after 60 days, a tuition reimbursement program, and more. There will be a learning curve, and we'll look to you to be proactive about getting up to speed quickly. To fit in well with the team, you will be self-motivated and hard-working. The third shift works well together and promotes a "family" feeling. That is, they put aside personal issues and focus on the team goals.
The third shift is fast-paced and busy, and you'll need to be able to manage multiple activities and tasks. In addition, in order to be an outstanding Sanitation Worker you will:
- Promote safety as well as sanitation.
- Pay attention to details and also grasp the bigger picture.
- Combine creativity and analytical skills in solving problems.
- Assume ownership of and accountability for your responsibilities.
Apply on company website