Job Number: R0063734
Biometric Examiner, Junior
Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and research skills to improve national security? Never has the role of an all source analyst been so meaningful. More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections have resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the defense and intelligence community is no longer how to get more data – it's understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That's where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data, and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security.
As an all source analyst on our team, you'll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand their mission environment. You'll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for targeters and senior policy makers.This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills in intelligence analysis, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our warfighters and nation's leaders.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems.
- Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad.
- State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics.
- New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science.
- Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues.
-Experience with performing biometric modality comparisons or examinations, including face and iris image processing
-Experience with using commercially available image enhancement and processing tools
-Ability to obtain a security clearance
-BA or BS degree required
Nice If You Have:
-TS/SCI and DHS Suitability clearance preferred
-BA or BS degree in Biometrics, Engineering, CS, or a related technical field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.NMC
Apply on company website